Announcement on July 2020 Board Exam Schedule
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) release the July 2020 board examinations postponement.
According to PRC, “Due to government imposed restrictions and other unforeseeable circumstances because of extended community quarantines, and to ensure the health and safety of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) examinees….”
….”Professional Regulatory Boards (PRBs) and examination personnel, the conduct of thefollowing scheduled July 2020 licensure examinations is hereby POSTPONED,” PRC also added.
- Licensure Examination for Landscape Architects(July 1-2, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Psychologists and Psychometricians(July 5-6, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Master Plumbers(July 11-12, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Radiologic Technologistsand X-ray Technologists(July 26-27, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Real Estate Broker(July 31, 2020)
PRC also added, “the new schedules of these licensure examinations will be posted on….”