Armed Forces of The Philippines Job Vacancy
Armed Forces of the Philippines is need of the following jobs for specific positions.
The military forces of the Philippines is the Armed Forces of the Philippines which consists of the three main service branches; the Army, the Navy and the Air Force.
Philippine Army is need of the following: candidate soldier, private (enlisted personnel), officer candidate, and 2LT (call to active duty) with health benefits.
- Pay and allowances (Monthly Gross)
- Candidate Soldier – P33, 327.00
- Private (Enlisted Personnel) – P37, 038.00
- Officer Candidate – P41, 696.00
- 2LT (Call to Active Duty) – P49, 906.00
- Insurance and healthcare benefits
- Billeting and housing privileges
- Job security
- Leadership and other skills trainings
- Opportunity for career advancement based on performance
- Opportunities for local and international post graduate studies
- An opportunity to lead in the Army
Image and texts are courtesy of AFP
To apply to Armed Forces of The Philippines, click here !