BLET Teachers Board Exam September 2021
PRC together with Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) will administer the BLET Teachers Board Exam September 2021 in selected schools located from the following testing centers.
BLET Teachers Board Exam September 2021 complete list will be posted here as soon as available from the official website of PRC.
PRC said, “the Professional Regulation Commission – National Capital Region informs the public that PRC Resolution No. 1363 dated 26 May 2021, declaring that the Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (LEPT) examinees for 2021 shall be conducted in four (four) batches.”
“Posted below are the lists for the first batch of LEPT examinees on 26 September 2021 (Sunday). Examinees are reminded that the lists are final and requests for transfers or postponement will no longer be entertained. “
“Applicants not in the list shall be included in the second, third, and fourth batch, prospectively.”
Keep Updates BLET Teachers Board Exam School Room Assignments September 2021
To receive an update about BBLET Teachers Board Exam September 2021 please bookmark this page for convenient access or you may visit our Facebook page @boardexamresultsphil.net. You may visit the official website of PRC for more updates.
NOTE: Separate Test Booklets will be used for the General Education (GE) and Professional Education (PE) subjects for both elementary and secondary levels in the September 26, 2021 BLEPT.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2021
FOR ELEMENTARY TEACHER EXAMINEES ONLY
|6:30 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.||GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS/FILLING OUT OF FORMS|
|8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.||GENERAL EDUCATION||40%|
|11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.||PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION||60%|
FOR SECONDARY TEACHER EXAMINEES ONLY
|6:30 a.m. – 7:45 a.m. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS/FILLING OUT OF FORMS|
|8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. GENERAL EDUCATION||20%|
|11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION||40%|
|3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. SPECIALIZATION||40%|
|COVERAGE OF EXAMINATION FOR GENERAL EDUCATION|
- ENGLISH (Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication,
Philippine Literature, Master Works of the World)
- FILIPINO (Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Filipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat tungo sa Pananaliksik, Masining na Pagpapahayag)
- MATHEMATICS (Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra, Statistics and
- SCIENCE (Biological Science -General Biology; Physical Science – with Earth Science)
- SOCIAL SCIENCES (Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights; Philippine
History; Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform; Society, Culture with Family Planning;
Rizal and Other Heroes; Philosophy of Man; Arts; General Psychology; Information and Communication Technology)
COVERAGE OF EXAMINATION FOR PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY TEACHER EXAMINEES)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology, Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study, Practice Teaching
COVERAGE OF EXAMINATION IN THE FIELDS OF SPECIALIZATION FOR SECONDARY TEACHER EXAMINEES ONLY
- ENGLISH (Remedial Instruction in English; English for Specific Purposes; THEORETICAL
FOUNDATIONS OF LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE: Introduction to Linguistics; Structure of English; Introduction of Stylistics; Literary Criticism; LITERATURE: Mythology and Folklore; AfroAsian Literature; English and American Literature; METHODOLOGY: The Teaching of Speaking, Listening and Reading; Teaching of Literature; Preparation and Evaluation of Instructional Materials; Language and Literature Assessment; Language Research; Campus Journalism; Translation and Editing of Text; Speech and Stage Arts; Creative Writing).
- FILIPINO (MGA BATAYANG TEORETIKAL: Introduksyon sa Pag-aaral ng Wika; Panimulang Linggwistika, NILALAMAN: Wika; Panitikan; Metodolohiya, Pagtataya at Ebalwasyon, at Kagamitang Pangturo).
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (Biological Science I, Biological Science II, Inorganic Chemistry, Cell Biology, Ecology, Organic Chemistry, Microbiology, Genetic and Evolution, Biochemistry and Anatomy and Physiology).
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES (INTRODUCTION-Nature of Science, Chemistry, Atomic and Molecular, Chemical Bonds, Conservation of Matter and Stoichichiometry, Gases, Liquids and Solids, Acids and Bases, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics and Equilibrium, Organic and Biochemistry, Nuclear Processes, PHYSICS: Physical Quantities and Vectors, Mechanics, Electricity, Magnetism, and Electronics, Thermodynamics, Modern Physics, Light and Geometrics Optics, Earth and Space, Astronomy, and Environment).
- MATHEMATICS (Arithmetic and Number Theory and Business Math; Basic and Advanced Algebra; Plane and Solid Geometry; Trigonometry; Probability and Statistics; Analytical Geometry; Calculus; Modern Geometry, Linear and Abstract Algebra; History of Mathematics, Problem Solving, Mathematical Investigation, Instrumentation and Assessment).
- SOCIAL STUDIES/SOCIAL SCIENCES (Trends and Issues in Social Studies; Research; Geography; Sociology and Anthropology; Politics/Governance/Law-Related, History: World History and Civilization I; World History and Civilization II, Asian Studies; ECONOMICS: MicroMacro Economics-Economic Planning and Strategies; METHODS: Teaching Approaches in Secondary Social Studies; Productions of Instructional Materials for Social Studies; Building Bridges Across Social science Discipline ( MAKABAYAN as a core learning area in Basic Education); ASSESSMENT: Assessment and Evaluation in the Social Sciences/Social Studies).
- VALUES EDUCATION (FOUNDATION OF VALUES EDUCATION: 1. Philosophical and Ethical Foundations of VE; 2. Socio-Cultural, Anthropological & Legal Bases of VE; Psychological Theories of Values Development; PERSONHOOD DEVELOPMENT: Personhood Development;
2. Dynamics of Intra and Interpersonal Relations; 3. Psycho-Spiritual Development; 4. Management of Behavior Problems; TRANSFORMATIVE EDUCATION (SOURCES OF VALUES AND FACTORS IN VALUES ED): 1. Family Life and Filipino Values System; 2. Education for Human Rights and Responsible Citizenship; 3. Foundations of Gender Studies; 4. Peace and Global Education; 5. Information Technology and Human Development; 6. Moral Issues and Concerns in Contemporary Living; WORK ETHICS AND COMMUNITY SERVICE:
COMMITMENT TO SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY: 1. Career
Development and Work Values; 2. Values Education through Community Service;
APPROACHES AND METHODOLOGIES: 1. Facilitation: Theory and Practice; 2. Teaching Approaches and Strategies in Transformative Education; 3. Values Integration in the School Setting; RESEARCH AND EVALUATION: 1. Behavioral Statistics, 2. Development of VE Instruction Materials and Assessment Tools, 3. Research in VE).
- MAPEH (Foundations of MAPEH; Methods and Strategies of Teaching MAPEH; Coaching and Officiating of Sports Events, Dance Competitions and Music Activities; Organization and Management, Research, Special Education in MAPEH. PHYSICAL EDUCATION: Anatomical, Mechanical and Physiological Bases of Movement; GYMNASTICS: Philippine Folkdance; Team SPORTS, Aquatics; International Folk Dance and Other Dance Forms; Athletics, Individual, Dual and Combative Sports. HEALTH EDUCATION: Personal Community, Environmental Health, Safety Education and First Aid. Health Practicum. MUSIC: Philippine and Asian Music; Solfeggio and Applied Piano, Integrated Music Theory, Music Literature, Choral Works and Conducting and Rondalla Playing Instrumentation. ART EDUCATION).
- AGRICULTURE AND FISHERY ARTS (Functional Application of Knowledge, Breeds of Farm Animals and Fish, Pests and Diseases Affecting Animals and Fish Propagation, Marketing Strategies in the Industry/Entrepreneurship, and Proper Care and Management of Agricultural and Fishery Products).
- TECHNOLOGY AND LIVELIHOOD EDUCATION (Basic Drafting, Business Math, Basic Electricity, Basic Plumbing, Cosmetology, Foods, Carpentry and Masonry, Basic Electronics and Entrepreneurship).
TO PASS THE EXAMINATION, AN EXAMINEE MUST OBTAIN AN AVERAGE RATING OF NOT
LESS THAN 75% AND MUST HAVE NO RATING LOWER THAN 50% IN ANY OF THE TESTS GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO LEPT EXAMINEES
- Check or verify your school/building assignments at the PRC official website (www.prc.gov.ph) or through the Notices/ Announcements to be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) working days before the date of examination.
- On the day of the examination, report to the school/building assignment not later than 5:30 A.M. Be punctual. Late examinees will not be admitted.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire on examination day:
- Male examinee – Tucked-in white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark)
Decent pants or slacks
- Female examinees – Tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo,
Decent pants or slacks
- Examinees must be well-groomed, with hair properly clipped and/or pony tailed.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
- One (1) piece Long Transparent White Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- One (1) piece long size brown envelope
- Two (2) or more Pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with black ink only.
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine
- Pursuant to Resolution No. 25 (s 2019), “Recommending Modifications to Commission Memorandum Circular no. 19 (s 2008): Updated list of non-programmable calculators allowed to be used in the licensure examinations”, examinees for the Secondary level, with major in Mathematics, may use calculators during the LEPT, provided, that such calculators have the following features only; addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, trigonometric function, logarithm and xy. Only one (1) calculator shall be allowed inside the examination room. All calculators shall be thoroughly inspected by the examination personnel.
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination rooms/premises:
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula;
- CELLULAR PHONES, EAR PLUGS, TRANSMITTERS, PORTABLE COMPUTERS,
SMART WATCHES, BLUETOOTH, AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS/DEVICES
WHICH MAY BE USED FOR COMMUNICATION PURPOSES;
- CALCULATORS, regardless of model or unit (For all examinees with majors other than Mathematics);
- Bags of any kind (ladies’ bag, shoulder bags, attaché case, backpack, etc.);
- Other examination aides not stated in this program.
- Per Memorandum Order No. 24 (s 2020), the following precautionary measures and protocols shall be observed and implemented during the conduct of licensure examination such as, but not limited to:
- All examinees shall be required to wear and bring protective face mask and alcohol-based sanitizers. For identity verification purposes and pre-examination checking of examination paraphernalia, the face mask shall be required to be properly taken off temporarily to show the examinees’ face and the inner part of the facemask. Face masks during the progress of the exam shall not be allowed to be taken off.
- All examination personnel shall be provided with extra protective face masks or face shield and latex gloves. iii. All examinees shall be required to queue upon entry with a one-meter distance radius from other examinees.
- Body temperature shall be taken through thermal scanners prior entry to the testing venue premises. Those with fever, cough or colds shall not be allowed entry to the testing venues. Affected examinees shall be allowed, however, to take the next licensure exam without additional cost.
- Physical/social distancing among and between examinees and examination
personnel during the entirety of the exam and during their entire stay at the testing venue shall be observed. Congregation, gathering or assembly within the examination rooms, hallways or any area within the testing venue shall be strictly prohibited.
- All examinees shall not be allowed to go outside the examination room during break time and lunch time. All are advised to bring own packed lunch and snacks to be placed under the seats, and to be taken out only during break time.
- Proper hand hygiene shall be observed particularly every after use of the restrooms.
- Prior to entry to the examination room, examinees shall be required to sanitize their hands and their plastic envelopes with their sanitizers or alcohol.
- Prior to the distribution of the Test Questionnaires/Booklet, examinees shall again be required to sanitize their hands using their alcohol or hand sanitizers. Hand sanitizers thereafter shall be placed in the examinees transparent envelopes and shall be deposited or placed at the designated area of the examination room. The same process shall be done every start of each examination subject.
- The testing venue s shall be required to conduct thermal scanning procedure including the provision of sanitizing footbath and for their security personnel to implement proper COVID-19 precautionary measures.
- Examinees will not be allowed to leave the examination room, borrow anything or communicate with other examinees on any matter during the examination.
- In addition to the above, pursuant to Memorandum No. 68 (s. 2020), the examinees are required to submit RT-PCR Test Results, if falling under the groups stated in DOH Memorandum 2020258A, or Certificate of Quarantine. Only those examinees with negative results shall be allowed to take the examination. Please see this link https://www.prc.gov.ph/sites/default/files/202068Memo.pdf for detailed information.
- Non-compliance with test instructions shall be a ground for cancellation of the examination.
- Impersonation is a ground for disqualification in this LEPT and in future licensure examinations.