COMPLETE LET REVIEWERS for FREE – LET Reviewer Materials Available here for FREE! – Prof Ed 10
- Which among the following graphic organizers used helps to show events in chronological order?
a. Time line and story map
b. Time line and cycle
c. Series of events chart and story map
d. Time line and series of events chart Ans: d
- Which schools are subject to supervision, regulation and control by the state?
a. Public, private sectarian and non-sectarian schools
b. Public schools
c. Sectarian and non-sectarian schools
d. Private schools
- Which among following can help student development the habit of critical thinking?
a. Blind obedience of authority
b. A willingness to suspend judgment until sufficient evidence is presented
c. Asking convergent questions
d. Asking low level questions
- Teacher Nelda wants to develop in her pupils comprehension skills. What order of skills will she develop?
I. Literal comprehension
- An integrative, conceptual approach introduced by Roldan that has as its highest levels in the development
of _ thinking skills.
- If a student thinks about thinking, he is involved in the process called __.
a. Higher order thinking
c. Critical thinking
d. Creative thinking
- The use of drills in the classroom is rooted on Thorndike’s law of:
- The following are some drill techniques, except:
a. Challenging students to be above the level of the class
b. Asking pupils to repeat answers
c. Giving short quiz and having students grade papers
d. Assigning exercises from a workbook
- The process of task analysis ends up in the formulation of:
a. Instructional objectives
b. Enabling objectives
c. Goals of learning
d. Behavioral objectives
- For city-bred students to think that their culture is better than those from the province is a concrete
example of __.
a. Ethical relativism
c. Cultural relativism