COMPLETE LET REVIEWERS for FREE – LET Reviewer Materials Available here for FREE! – Prof Ed 12
- “Specialization is knowing more and more about less and less. Then it is better to be a generalist,” claims
Teacher Patty. On which philosophy does Teacher Patty learn?
- I like to develop the synthesizing skills of my students. Which one should I do?
a. Ask my students to formulate a generalization from the data shown in the graphs
b. Direct my students to point out which part of the graph are right and which part is wrong
c. Ask my students to answer the questions beginning with “what if”
d. Tell my students to state data presented in the graph
- To reach out to clientele who cannot be in the classroom for one reason or another, which of the following
b. Special education (SPED)
c. Pre-school education
d. Alternative learning delivery system
- Tira enjoys games like scrabble, anagrams and password. Which type of intelligence is strong in Tira?
a. Interpersonal intelligence
b. Linguistic intelligence
c. Logical and mathematical intelligence
d. Spatial intelligence
- Teacher Milla observes cleanliness and order in the classroom to create a conducive atmosphere for
learning. On which theory is her practice based?
b. Gestalt psychology
d. Humanistic psychology
Ans: c 11
- Which learning principles is the essence of Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligences?
a. Almost all learners are linguistically intelligent
b. Intelligence is not measured on one form
c. Learners have different IQ level
d. Learners have static IQ
- Who asserted that children must be given the opportunity to explore and work on different materials so
that they will develop the sense of initiative instead of guilt?
- Teacher Ada uses direct instruction strategy. Which will she first do?
a.Presenting and structuring
c. Guided student practice
d. Reviewing the previous day’s work
- The free public elementary and secondary educations in the country are in the line with the government
effort to address educational problems of _.
b.Relevance and quality
c.Access and quality
d.Effectiveness and efficiency
- Here are raw scores in a quiz 97, 95, 85, 83, 77, 75, 50, 10, 5, 2, 1. To get a picture of the group’s
performance which measure of central tendency is most reliable?
d. None, it is best to look at the individual scores