COMPLETE LET REVIEWERS for FREE – LET Reviewer Materials Available here for FREE! – Prof Ed 9
- Teacher Leon gives his students opportunities to be creative because of his conviction that much learning
results from the need to express creativity. On which theory is Teacher Leon’s conviction anchored? __
- Which philosophy approves of a teacher who lectures most of the time and requires his students to
memorize the rules of grammar?
- Teacher Nikka wants to check prior knowledge of her pupils about water pollution. She writes the main
topic water pollution in the center of the chalkboard and encircles it. Then, she ask the pupils to provide
information that can be clustered around the main topic. Which technique did the teacher employ?
a. Vocabulary building
b. Semantic mapping
d. Deductive teaching
› Filipino Reviewers
- The current emphasis on the development of critical thinking by the use of philosophic methods that
emphasize debate and discussion began with:
- Which refers to a single word or phrase that tells the computer to do something with a program or file?
a. Computer program
c. Computer language
- In instructional planning, which among these three; unit plan, course plan, lesson plan is most specific?
- The first American teachers on the Philippines were:
c. Graduates of the normal school
d. Elementary graduates
- By which process do children become participating and functioning members of society by fitting into an
organized way to life?
- What is the mean of this score distribution 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10?
- Which is a teaching approach for kindergartens that makes real world experiences of the child the focal
point of educational stimulation?
a. Situation approach
b. Traditional approach
c. Montessori approach
d. Eclectic approach