Here are the DSWD Hiring Jobs 2018 at Department of Social Welfare Development
1. Regional Information Officer II- (Permanent) Malate Office
2. Attorney IV- (Cost of Service) Malate Office
3. Administrative Officer II- Psychometrician – (Cost of Service) Bansud, Oriental Mindoro
4. Project Development Officer III – (Cost of Service) Malate Office
5. Administrative Assistant II-Cash (Cost of Service) Malate Office
6. (2) Driver- (Cost of Service) (1) for Bansud, Oriental Mindoro and (1) for Puerto Princesa Palawan Office
7. Project Development Officer II- Beneficiary Updates System Focal (Cost of Service) Oriental Mindoro
8. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer I – (Cost of Service) Oriental Mindoro
9. Municipal Link – (Cost of Service) Oriental Mindoro
10. Municipal Roving Bookkeeper – (Cost of Service) Oriental Mindoro
11. Project Development Officer II- MCCT (Cost of Service) Oriental Mindoro
12. Social Welfare Officer III – (Cost of Service) Oriental Mindoro
Please see attached documents for the qualification and job description of each position.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
Please upload your application letter, updated resume and a copy of Eligibility or License through the form.
This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI). DSWD MIMAROPA complies with the Equal Opportunity Policy (EOP) and that No person with disability shall be denied access to opportunities for suitable employment. A qualified employee with disability shall be subject to the same terms and conditions of employment and the same compensation, privileges, benefits, fringe benefits, incentives or allowances as a qualified able-bodied person.