GSIS Opens Online Application For Consoloan, Policy Loan and Pension Loan
The Government Services Insurance System or GSIS extends its services online due to interrupted delivery of loan services during the nationwide enhanced quarantine period.
GSIS members and pensioners may now submit application through online, just follow these easy steps provided by GSIS.
Unfortunately, GSIS online application is only limited to consoloan, policy loan and pension Loan only, except emergency loan.
- Go to the GSIS Website and download the application form.
- Take clear photos of your UMID card, if not available, your two valid IDs (front and back).
- Use your official email address or agency-assigned email address to send necessary documents on application to GSIS by using the suggested subject title format: “Loan Application_BP Number._Last Name_First Name_Agency or City / Province” .
Sample Subject Title for Active Members:
“GSIS LOAN APPLICATION_2000123456_DELA CRUZ_JUAN_DPWH CEBU”
Sample Subject Title for Pensioners:
“PENSION LOAN_20000123456_DELA CRUZ_JUAN_RIZAL”
- Create a short letter and attached your application form and clear photo of valid ID’s not more maximum of 5 MB per email.
- Check your email regularly for the confirmation after you sent your loan application.
Where to send?
|National Capital Region (NCR), including Quezon City, Cavite and Rizalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Downloadable the official application forms here !