Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments
PRC together with Professional Regulatory Board of Medicine will administer the Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments in selected schools located from the following testing centers
Keep Updates Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments
To receive an update about Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments please bookmark this page for convenient access or you may visit our Facebook page @boardexamresultsphil.net . You may visit the official website of PRC for more updates.
Read More: Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments
- Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments Manila
- Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments Baguio
- Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments CDO
- Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments Cebu
- Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments Davao
- Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments Iloilo
- Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments Legaspi
- Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments Lucena
- Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments Tacloban
- Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments Tuguegarao
- Physician Medicine Board March 2021 School Room Assignments Zamboanga
PROGRAM OF THE PHYSICIANS LICENSURE EXAMINATION IN NCR, BAGUIO, CAGAYAN DE ORO, CEBU, DAVAO, ILOILO, LEGASPI, LUCENA, TACLOBAN, TUGUEGARAO AND ZAMBOANGA CITIES ON MARCH 7, 8, 14 AND 15, 2021
DATE AND TIME S U B J E C T S
SUNDAY, MARCH 7, 2021
7:00 A.M. – 7:45 A.M. GENERAL INSTRUCTION
FILLING OUT OF FORMS
|SUBMISSION OF HEALTH DECLARATION,|
|INFORMED CONSENT, AND COVID RT-PCR TEST RESULT OR CERTIFICATE OF QUARANTINE|
|8:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.||BIOCHEMISTRY|
|11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.||ANATOMY AND HISTOLOGY|
|2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M. MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2021||MICROBIOLOGY AND PARASITOLOGY|
|8:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.||PHYSIOLOGY|
|11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.||LEGAL MEDICINE, ETHICS AND|
|2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M. SUNDAY, MARCH 14, 2021||PATHOLOGY|
|8:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.||PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS|
|11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.||SURGERY AND OPHTHALMOLOGY|
|OTOLARYNGOLOGY AND RHINOLOGY|
|2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M. MONDAY, MARCH 15, 2021||MEDICINE|
|8:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.||OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY|
|11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.||PEDIATRICS AND NUTRITION|
|2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.||PREVENTIVE MEDICINE AND PUBLIC HEALTH|
- Check or verify your school/building assignments at the PRC official website (www.prc.gov.ph) or through the Notices/Announcements to be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) working days before the date of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:00 A.M. on the first day of the examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual. Late examinees will not be admitted.
- Examinees are required to wear their school uniform.
- Bring the following on examination day:
a. Notice of Admission
b. Official Receipt
c. Two or more pencils (No. 2)
d. Ball pens with BLACK ink only
e. One (1) piece long brown envelope
f. One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
g. Health Forms
h. Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine
- The following items are strictly PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms.
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula.
b. Calculators which are programmable or with embedded functions especially
CASIO FX991ES and CASIO FX-991ES plus
c. APPLE, SAMSUNG AND OTHER SMART WATCHES, CELLULAR PHONES, EAR PLUGS, TRANSMITTERS, PORTABLE COMPUTERS, BLUETOOTH AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS/DEVICES WHICH MAY BE USED FOR
d. Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attaché case, backpacks, etc.)
e. Other examination aids not stated on this program.
- Per Memorandum Order No. 24 (s 2020) , the following precautionary measures and protocols shall be observed and implemented during the conduct of licensure examination such as, but not limited to:
i. All examinees shall be required to wear and bring protective face mask2 and alcohol-based sanitizers. For identity verification purposes and pre-examination checking of examination paraphernalia, the face mask shall be required to be properly taken off temporarily to show the examinees’ face and the inner part of the facemask. Face masks during the progress of the exam shall not be allowed to be taken off.
ii. All examination personnel shall be provided with extra protective face masks or face shield and latex gloves. iii. All examinees shall be required to queue upon entry with a one-meter distance radius from other examinees.
iv. Body temperature shall be taken through thermal scanners prior entry to the testing venue premises. Those with fever, cough or colds shall not be allowed entry to the testing venues. Affected examinees shall be allowed, however, to take the next licensure exam without additional cost.
v. Physical/social distancing among and between examinees and examination personnel during the entirety of the exam and during their entire stay at the testing venue shall be observed. Congregation, gathering or assembly within the examination rooms, hallways or any area within the testing venue shall be strictly prohibited.
vi. All examinees shall not be allowed to go outside the examination room during break time and lunch time. All are advised to bring own packed lunch and snacks to be placed under the seats, and to be taken out only during break time.
vii. Proper hand hygiene shall be observed particularly every after use of the restrooms.
viii. Prior to entry to the examination room, examinees shall be required to sanitize their hands and their plastic envelopes with their sanitizers or alcohol.
ix. Prior to the distribution of the Test Questionnaires/Booklet, examinees shall again be required to sanitize their hands using their alcohol or hand sanitizers. Hand sanitizers thereafter shall be placed in the examinees transparent envelopes and shall be deposited or placed at the designated area of the examination room. The same process shall be done every start of each examination subject.
x. The testing venues shall be required to conduct thermal scanning procedure including the provision of sanitizing footbath and for their security personnel to implement proper COVID-19 precautionary measures.
- In addition to the above, pursuant to Memorandum No. 68 (s. 2020), the examinees are required to submit RT-PCR Test Results, if falling under the groups stated in DOH Memorandum 2020-258A, or Certificate of Quarantine. Only those examinees with negative results shall be allowed to take the examination. Please see this link https://www.prc.gov.ph/sites/default/files/2020-68Memo.pdf for detailed information.
- Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examinees Guide.