Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021
PRC together with Professional Regulatory BOARD OF RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY will administer the Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021 in selected schools located from the following testing centers.
Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021 complete list will be posted here as soon as available from the official website of PRC.
Keep Updates Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021
To receive an update about Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021 please bookmark this page for convenient access or you may visit our Facebook page @boardexamresultsphil.net . You may visit the official website of PRC for more updates.
PROFESSIONAL REGULATORY BOARD OF RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY
PROGRAM OF THE RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGISTS LICENSURE EXAMINATION IN THE CITIES OF NCR, BAGUIO, CAGAYAN DE ORO, CEBU, DAVAO, ILOILO, LEGASPI, LUCENA, ROSALES, TACLOBAN, TUGUEGARAO AND ZAMBOANGA ON APRIL 11 AND 12, 2021
DATE AND TIME SUBJECTS WEIGHT
SUNDAY, APRIL 11, 2021
7:00 A.M. – 7:45 A.M. – GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND FILLING OUT OF FORMS
8:00 A.M. – 10:30 A.M. – RADIOLOGIC PHYSICS, EQUIPMENT AND MAINTENANCE, RADIOBIOLOGY, RADIATION PROTECTION AND QUALITY ASSURANCE 20%
A.) Radiologic Physics, Equipment and Maintenance
B.) Radiobiology and Radiation Protection
C.) Quality Assurance and Quality Control
11:30 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. – IMAGE PRODUCTION AND EVALUATION 20%
A.) Photochemistry and Film Processing
B.) Fundamentals of Radiography
3:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M. – RADIOGRAPHIC PROCEDURES AND TECHNIQUES 20%
A.) Radiologic Procedures and Positioning
B.) Radiologic Contrast Examination
MONDAY, APRIL 12, 2021
8:00 A.M. – 10:30 A.M. – PATIENT CARE, MANAGEMENT, ETHICS AND JURISPRUDENCE, HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY, MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY 20%
A.) Patient Care
B.) Department Administration
C.) Professional Ethics and Jurisprudence
D.) Human Anatomy and Physiology
E.) Medical Terminology
11:30 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. – RADIOLOGICAL SCIENCES 20%
A.) Radiographic Pathology
C.) CT and MRI
D.) Radiation Therapy
E.) Nuclear Medicine
- Check or verify your school/building assignments at the PRC official website (www.prc.gov.ph) or through the Notices/Announcements to be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) working days before the date of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of the examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual. Late examinees will not be admitted.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees – White polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark) Decent pants or slacks
- Female Examinees – White blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark) Decent pants, skirt or slacks
- Bring the following on examination day:
a. Notice of Admission b. Official Receipt
c. One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope d. Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
e Ball pens with BLACK ink only
f. One (1) piece long brown envelope
g. One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
h. Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
i. Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine
(Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
b. PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
c. APPLE, SAMSUNG AND OTHER SMART WATCHES, CELLULAR PHONES, BLUETOOTH, EAR PLUGS, TRANSMITTERS, PORTABLE COMPUTERS, AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS/DEVICES WHICH MAY BE USED FOR COMMUNICATION PURPOSES
d. Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attaché case, backpacks, etc.)
e. Others examination aides not stated on this program.
- Per Memorandum Order No. 24 (s 2020)1, the following precautionary measures and protocols shall be observed and implemented during the conduct of licensure examination such as, but not limited to:
i. All examinees shall be required to wear and bring protective face mask2 and alcohol-based sanitizers. For identity verification purposes and pre-examination
checking of examination paraphernalia, the face mask shall be required to be
properly taken off temporarily to show the examinees’ face and the inner part of the facemask. Face masks during the progress of the exam shall not be allowed to be taken off.
ii. All examination personnel shall be provided with extra protective face masks or face shield and latex gloves.
iii. All examinees shall be required to queue upon entry with a one-meter distance radius from other examinees.
iv. Body temperature shall be taken through thermal scanners prior entry to the testing venue premises. Those with fever, cough or colds shall not be allowed entry to the testing venues. Affected examinees shall be allowed, however, to take the next licensure exam without additional cost.
v. Physical/social distancing among and between examinees and examination personnel during the entirety of the exam and during their entire stay at the testing venue shall be observed. Congregation, gathering or assembly within the examination rooms, hallways or any area within the testing venue shall be strictly prohibited.
vi. All examinees shall not be allowed to go outside the examination room during break time and lunch time. All are advised to bring own packed lunch and snacks to be placed under the seats, and to be taken out only during break time.
1 Post Enhanced/Local Community Quarantine Interim Guidelines
2 Face shield is also required
vii. Proper hand hygiene shall be observed particularly every after use of the restrooms.
viii. Prior to entry to the examination room, examinees shall be required to sanitize their hands and their plastic envelopes with their sanitizers or alcohol.
ix. Prior to the distribution of the Test Questionnaires/Booklet, examinees shall again be required to sanitize their hands using their alcohol or hand sanitizers. Hand sanitizers thereafter shall be placed in the examinees transparent envelopes and shall be deposited or placed at the designated area of the examination room. The same process shall be done every start of each examination subject.
x. The testing venues shall be required to conduct thermal scanning procedure including the provision of sanitizing footbath and for their security personnel to implement proper COVID-19 precautionary measures.
- In addition to the above, pursuant to Memorandum No. 68 (s. 2020), the examinees are required to submit RT-PCR Test Results, if falling under the groups stated in DOH Memorandum 2020-258A, or Certificate of Quarantine. Only those examinees with negative results shall be allowed to take the examination. Please see this link https://www.prc.gov.ph/sites/default/files/2020-68Memo.pdf for detailed information.
- Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examinees
- NCR Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021
- Baguio Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021
- Cagayan de Oro Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021
- Cebu Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021
- Davao Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021
- Iloilo Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021
- Legaspi Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021
- Lucena Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021
- Rosales Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021
- Tacloban Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021
- Tuguegarao Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021
- Zamboanga Radiologic Technologists School Room Assignments April 2021